As we all adjust to this new world, True Life Media is working on ways to create video production during Covid-19 for clients who are also adapting. In an effort to continue making great, compelling content, we’re now doing more virtual tours, remote captures, and livestreams. We can also create more content using animation, graphics and voiceover. There are many ways to tell a story and we love the challenge of making your story using a variety of tools.
We’re working hard to learn ways to make our video production during Covid-19 as safe as possible. Here are a few tips we’ve gleaned from major production houses as well as Hollywood sets.
- Disinfect gear and other surfaces.
- Serve only individually wrapped food and drinks.
- Use smaller, essential-crew-only sets.
- Maintain a safe distance between crew members.
- Sending live video feeds to clients so they can participate as if they were on set.
- Transition to remote editing, color grading and audio mixing
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
We continue to work on creative ways to get our clients’ content out and create compelling video production during Covid-19.
- On-Set Live Review: Clients are able to virtually be on set and give virtual feedback and direction.
- Live streaming: Clients are able to use video conferencing software and other tools to share messages with more folks instantly.
- Post Production: We can utilize existing material, including footage from previous videos as well as stock footage
- Animation: Using graphics, animation, and voiceover we can tell a great story
- Remote Review: As always our clients can review projects during post production virtually from any location.
- Essential-Crew Only: We have scaled our productions to fit guidelines for public gatherings.
- Exterior locations: We’re able to move indoor shoots like green screen and interviews to exterior locations to maintain safe parameters
- Remote capture: We can utilize remote capture software to assist our clients in producing videos that we can then edit and assemble.
- Virtual tours: We’re helping customers show-off their spaces using virtual tours through their physical locations
- COVID Customer Assurance: We’re creating work to help assuage clients’ customer-base that they’re still operating and present